Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing and motivating Agile project teams through the software development lifecycle. The Project Manager will be accountable for on-time, on-budget, high quality software project deliveries. This position also requires a high degree of collaboration with the leaders of teams such as design, development, operations and quality assurance. The Project Manager is the primary point of contact for team members.
Scope of Responsibilities
Manages projects with well-defined scope typically comprised of a 6 – 8 team members. Works with more senior members of the PMO organization to define project scope on what the team can execute during delivery. Works with senior PMO staff on more advanced project practices such as budget, risk, quality, cost, conflict management, and client communications.
- Conduct Agile ceremonies including Daily Standup, Sprint Planning. Retrospectives, and Sprint Demos
- Direct the activities of cross-functional team members on assigned projects
- Ensure project details are accurately reflected in KokoApps business systems
- Interface with clients to communicate project information (i.e. status, schedule, dependencies)
- Execute tasks on a project including, but not limited to taking meeting minutes, managing project information in JIRA and contributing to weekly status reports
- Drive project delivery through effective use of internal team meetings
Qualifications and Experience Required
Demonstrates fundamental understanding of the Project Management competencies of scope, schedule, budget, Agile principles and SCRUM practices.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience managing cross-functional projects, preferably in a consulting or agency environment
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, facilitation, prioritization and decision-making
- Demonstrated ability to motivate a project team and inspire teamwork without direct reporting authority
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, mobile and/or web technologies and development processes
- Experience with managing the delivery of solutions with creative and/or engineering components
- May have earned or is working towards one or more industry certifications
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kiryat Motzkin