-Taking part in formulating the marketing strategy in the company –
-constantly optimize our digital Marketing tools and platforms including our websites, the Marketing automation platform
-Drive company brand awareness & reputation through online Marketing
-Manage cross-organizational marketing projects and working with internal and external interfaces.
-Project management within the marketing communications team.
-Keep track of content performance to further optimize our activity.
-Follow and research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
-Improve the quantity and quality of traffic (leads) and meet the company’s goals / needs/
Job Requirements:-Experience of at least 3 years in the technologic marketing industry
-Experience in Lead Generating- a must.
-Profound knowledge of the online media space, content, conversion, Google Analytics, SEO & SEM, Marketing automation platforms and CRM
-Knowledge and experience in all areas of the department including: social, media, ppc and more
-Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw Marketing insights and actionable recommendations from data
– Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills- a must!
The kind of person we’re looking for:
– Highly-organized, quick-learner and detail-oriented.
– A team-player with the ability for self-management and multi-tasking.
– Ability to take an idea from ideation to execution.
– Self-starter with ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
– Creativity, ability to plan and execute, excellent team player.